Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Random Thoughts

I don't really have anything to blog about.  So many things happened today that were just routine.  My dull life reared its ugly head.  Even bowling tonight was so so.

I thought about March Madness and that I need to start becoming educated now on the schools and players.  I love playing the March Madness brackets.  I've picked the champion 2 years in a row!  I hope to do it again.

I am not sure why I am already looking forward to March.  February is not even halfway over.  There is an exciting weekend coming, and that's this weekend.  The last weekend in February will also be fun.  Why am I thinking about March already?

It could be my natural state of mind to think ahead.  Today is Fat Tuesday.  Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.  It's time to give up a vice.  Maybe that's what I'm looking forward to - 40 days of discipline.

What should I give up?  That might take quite a bit of thinking between now and tomorrow.  Hmmm, perhaps I will blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment