Thursday, June 27, 2013

#babymode

So many people are having babies.  At work, Leo just had a child.  Phil's is due in August. CJ's friends Tony and Akiyo just had a baby too.

Then my niece Naomi and her husband James announced her pregnancy.  After that, my friend Veronica and her husband Declan from New York City announced her pregnancy.

I wonder who will be next.

I love babies and everything about them.  They are cute, and they smell good.  They are innocent and playful.

They are hard work, however.  I can't even remember when CJ was a baby.  I was very young and had so much energy back then.  It was easy to take care of a baby.  When I turned 33, I completely lost any desire to have kids.

I still love babies, but it's easy to do that and give the baby back to its parents.  I might not, however, give CJ's child (my grandchild) back when CJ gets around to having a child.  I'll continue this baby mode and keep bugging him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment