Saturday, April 20, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Why I Will Remain Single

Hail to the V!  I regularly read fellow blogger Heather Floyd's posts:

Oooops, I Said Vagina... Again..

http://hdfloyd73.wordpress.com/

It's amazing how childhood friends who lose touch because life gets in the way and takes us to different parts of the country can reconnect via Facebook decades later and share the love of blogging.  We just have something to say!

Heather inspired me to come up with a Top 10 list.  I tried and tried to think of a list for days.  Alas, I can only muster the following.  All are very true though.  And they don't need explaining because that can all be left unsaid.

So drum roll please...

Top 10 Reasons Why I Will Remain Single

10. No perplexity with finances.
9.  No inhibitions about being scantily clad.
8.  No disappointment over forgotten significant events.
7.  No anxiety about the toilet.
6.  No dizziness from channel surfing.
5.  No indecision on what and where to eat.
4.  No chores undone.
3.  No interference with keeping room temperature at 76 degrees farenheit.
2.  No confusion on who wears the pants.
1.  No sharing of the bean bag.

Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment