Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Forgot My Glasses and Other Things

Don't you wish that you can recapture all the time you waste when you have to backtrack because you forgot something?  I can remember many times when I had to go back home because I left my phone.  Things like your phone or your glasses or your computer should be attached to you so you don't leave without them.

I just got home from work.  It's about 7:00 p.m., and I realized that I forgot my reading glasses.  I have to go back to work to get them.  Instead of going back right away, I decided to sit and write this post.  What has my life come down to?  Again, as I have posted before, my life has come down to absolute boredom.  If I have time to waste on going back to get my glasses, my life really isn't chaotic.  Do you think that I forget stuff because my life isn't chaotic?  I wonder.

Now I'm thinking about what I need to do on my way back.  I might as well stop off at the bank and get cash.  I'm out.  I might as well stop off at the Great Mall and get some dinuguan at Red Ribbon.  When I get home, I'll eat and watch Criminal Minds.  Then I'll work on work stuff.  Then I'll work on other stuff.  Then I'll do my puzzles and keep my mind sharp.  Then I'll go to sleep.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.

But to do most of the stuff I just mentioned, I need my reading glasses.  I'm now squinting.  I hate to squint.  So back to work I go.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment