Friday, August 30, 2013

Fish Sittin'

It's not as boring as it sounds.  Fran is Alexis's fish.  It's a Betta fish.  Is it a better fish?  I don't know.  The only fish I have knowledge of are delicious.

So I told Alexis that I would watch her fish but needed to keep it away from CJ because CJ is now a sushi chef.  She didn't think that was funny.  I thought it was hilarious.

The good thing about Fran is that she is quiet.  She isn't annoying, and I don't have to change any diapers.  She doesn't need a whole lot of attention either.  I just have to feed her three meals.  There actually is fish food made for Betta fish.   I'm just making this assumption because the label on the package says Betta fish.

My life, such as it is, has been fairly boring.  My blog posts have not been that exciting.  My job is crazy, chaotic, and stressful, but I don't let it get to me.  At least that is what my blood pressure tells me.  My blood pressure is so low that I am probably almost dead.

It's good that this is a holiday weekend because there are some exciting things in store that I'll be doing.  I'll be going to Tomales Bay tomorrow to eat oysters.  We'll bring all our accessories and condiments to shuck and barbecue or eat raw.  I need to go out and get cocktail sauce, hot sauce, lemons, and horseradish.  Oysters also go great with beer or white wine.  I'll bring both.

On Sunday and Monday of this holiday weekend, I am not sure what I'll be doing yet, but I'll probably go for a couple of runs, clean my house, and do some work.  I have to pay my bills for sure.  It's that semi-time.

Ugh, my  life sounds so boring, doesn't it?  Maybe I'm fish sitting because I need a Betta life!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment