Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Need My Knee

I am blogging again.  What should I blog about?  It's been just about 3 years since my last post.

Well it's Tuesday night, a bowling night for me.  I bowl at 4th Street Bowl in San Jose on Tuesdays.  On Thursdays, I bowl at Mission Lanes in Milpitas.

All this bowling, including tournaments, is affecting my knee.  I also do cross-fit training Wednesday nights.  My sister Rose Academia is a certified personal trainer.  She is in fantastic shape, and she tries to keep us in good shape.  However, I think cross fit and bowling might be affecting my knee adversely.  I prefer to run.  I am more of a runner than a gym or bowling person.

So I find myself in a quandary.  I might forgo crossfit now and bowling in the summer.  To get out of this quandary, I need my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment